- Catholic Charities of Kansas City
- Community Health Council of Wyandotte County
- El Centro
- Health Partnership Clinic
- Healthy Communities Wyandotte
- Johnson County Department of Health and Environment
- Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved
- Latino Health for All
- Mercy and Truth Medical Mission
- NBC Community Development Corporation
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Street Medicine KC
- Swope Health Services
- Vibrant KC Family Health Clinic
- Wyandotte County Health Department
REACH Healthcare Foundation
Reach Healthcare Foundation’s mission is to inform and educate the public as well as facilitate access to quality healthcare for poor and underserved people.
Latino Health for All Coalition
The Latino Health for All Coalition engages community partners in reducing disparities in health outcomes related to diabetes and other chronic diseases among Latinos in Kansas City/Wyandotte County.
Health Care Foundation of Greater KC
HCF’s mission is to provide leadership, advocacy, and resources to eliminate barriers and promote quality health for the uninsured and underserved in their service area.
Wyandotte Health Foundation
The Wyandotte Health Foundation’s mission is to promote and improve the health of Wyandotte County residents, particularly the indigent, through grants and collaborative efforts.